Who We Are
ZERO1 is a Silicon Valley hybrid arts organization. We connect creative explorers in art, science, and technology to provoke and explore new ideas that build engaged and vibrant communities.
To stimulate the potential of tomorrow’s communities by provoking new ideas, experimentation, and creative strategies today.
What We Do
We convene community changemakers with the most fertile and creative minds from the worlds of art, science, design, architecture, and technology to:
- Promote planned and unplanned collaborations between the creative explorers in art, science, and technology to provoke new ideas & strategies for social good.
- Inspire our community’s creative explorers by showcasing the best, most provocative and impactful works of new media and hybrid artists. Show how artists pursue excellence and tap their creative talents to effect positive cultural, social, and civic change.
- Connect the region’s creative explorers with the community’s cultural, civic, and academic institutions and changemakers to break down silos and bolster program collaborations and complementary work. Build and enhance Silicon Valley’s unique, creative-entrepreneurial-social good culture.
American Arts Incubator
International creative exchange program developed in partnership with the US State Department’s Bureau of Education and Cultural Affairs. In-country social practice art engagement to further cultural relations, influence public policy, and promote international social innovation.
Creative Community Exhibits
Showcase events exhibiting the most provocative and impactful works by artists working in new and hybrid media. Exhibits inspire and motivate the region’s creative explorer and changemaker communities to pursue excellence and more fully tap their collective and individual talents to affect positive cultural, social, and civic change.
Creative Explorer Summits
A gathering of hybrid artists and thought leaders to explore how art, science, and technology can come together to stimulate new ideas and strategies that address the current and emerging challenges and opportunities of contemporary society.
Public Art Installations
Curation and execution of public art installations from local, national, and international artists who use new technologies as their media to produce meaningful work. The exhibited work informs, challenges, and inspires communities in new ways; ways that promote and help create a more engaged and vibrant community.
- Art, at the frontier of technology, broadens our critical understanding of the world by provoking new ideas, experimentation, and creative strategies.
- Through a global network of partners we can bridge academic, corporate, and cultural worlds to foster collaboration and encourage social action to build more engaged and vibrant communities.
- Our extensive roster of artists and network of academic, corporate, civic, cultural, and community partners gives us the ability to foster collaboration and encourage social action.